Rigid security system is applied by the Company in order to protect your information from being accessed without your permission. Further to normal process required for internet access of the Company's system, the Company does not have policy to contact you directly for inquiry of your User ID, Password, account number or your personal information. Hence, if you detect or spot any of such actions other than normal process needed to be rendered for your access to the Company's system via Internet, please inform the Company at +662 0989999 or at the Company's division in charge of such service provision.
You should keep your User ID and Password at utmost confidential. Please do not write them down or record them in or on any media or disclose them to any person(s) in order to ensure you that you are the only person knowing your User ID and Password. The Company does not and will not have any policy to query you for them. If you are in doubt that your User ID and/or Password may have been disclosed to any third person or lost or stolen and that there were any transactions executed without your authorization, please notify the Company promptly.
The Company knows your User ID and Corporate ID, but only you know your Password. Strict security system is focused on by the Company to ensure that your Password is truly and well protected. You, however, should be aware of the following guidelines and comply with these recommended measures in order to protect and maintain your privacy rights in connection with your using of the Company's electronic services:
- do not allow any person to see your Password when you are logging in the Company's website;
- memorize your Password and do not record it on any place;
- change your Password regularly and do not re-use your recent Password;
- do not use any of your personal information as Password which may be guessed easily; such as, family name, telephone number, date of birth, etc.;
- at least 6 characters are required to identify your Password, each of which could either be a number or a letter, and any words contained in the dictionaries should not be used as your Password;
- do change your Password immediately upon your uncertainty as to whether your Password is known by any other person(s) or not;
- do not allow or authorize anyone to access the system by using your User ID and Password, including Corporate ID as you will have to be responsible for all actions and transactions executed by using those Corporate ID, User ID and Password;
- use your User ID, Corporate ID and Password with your private computer on which you may rely and be able to ensure that there is no equipment or software installed on it that could retrieve or disclose such User ID, Corporate ID and Password to other person(s); and
- public computers are not recommended for use; such as, computers in any Internet Cafes, since there might be some computer program installed on those computers that could detect and retrieve your material information.
- Intrusion Detection: Intrusion Detection is a system software used for checking up and detecting any intrusion into the system without authorization. The most efficient intrusion detection system is employed by the Company and such system is regularly updated.
- Firewall: Firewall is a software system that will allow only the person
- authorized by the Company to access the information. In this regard, Double Firewall Protection is employed by the Company.
- Scan Virus: In addition to high efficient scan virus software installed onto all computers of the Company which has been regularly updated), Scan Virus Software for the server is also specifically installed.
- Secured Socket Layer ("SSL"): SSL is an encryption technology for information access. This encryption technology is applied in order to prevent any information from being detected while transmitted via Internet. By using this technology, any person wishing to detect or grasp information will not be able to understand the information detected or grasped. Moreover, this technology is used for confirmation as to the existing of the Company's website. The Company uses 128 Bits Secured Socket Layer for transferring data.
- Data Encryption: Data Encryption is employed in respect of vital information; such as, Password which is the information on where stringent security is concentrated by the Company. Complex algorithm is always used prior to transferring those data into the Company's databases. In this way, there will be no person knowing such vital information, including the Company's officers.
- Cookies: Cookies are small computer files that temporarily collect necessary information in your personal computer in order to facilitate and expedite your communication. The Company recognizes your privacy right; therefore, the Company tries to avoid using Cookies. If the Company deems that using Cookies is necessary in some certain aspects, due care in using Cookies will be rendered, and your security and privacy right are first priority of the Company.
- Auto Log Off: You should log off every time when you have completed your transactions via the Company's services. Should you forget to log off, the system will, for your security, be automatically logged off within an appropriate period of time for each use of the services.
Although high security standards, technologies and procedures are employed by the Company to help unauthorized access to your private or confidential information as discussed above, it is envisaged by everyone that there is currently no security measure that could absolutely prevent your information from being attacked by computer virus or worm or being accessed by unauthorized persons. Therefore, the Company recommends that the following procedures should also be observed and followed:
- be careful when download freeware via the Internet. Always check the address of the website that you enter before login to prevent accessing to false website;
- anti-virus software should always be installed on your personal computer and be updated regularly;
- personal firewall software should be installed for protection against any crackers or hackers;
- keep yourselves updated in respect of computer news;
- check your financial status regularly for security purpose; such as, account balance, transaction date, etc.;
- always sign off the system after completing your transaction. Do not leave your computer unattended during the transaction;
- keep your personal information, financial status or credit card number confidential. Personal information should not be disclosed on websites that are not certified by a trusted Internet security solution provider; and
- avoid opening Junk mail.
Communication with the Company
If you want any assistance from the Company regardless of whether such assistance is required in respect of any additional information, any errors, any doubts of your account movement, or any transactions previously executed without your permission, you yourselves shall have to inform the Company by contacting +662 0989999 or by writing a letter to the Company's department by which the relevant service is being or was previously provided without any delay. In connection with this, you shall have to provide the Company with the following details:
- your name and account number;
- estimated amount of errors;
- type of transaction or activity, including the date and time of occurrence thereof;
- details of errors and reference code (if any); and
- your reachable contact name and address, including your e-mail address (if any).
After the Company receives information of any errors or irregular activity incurred as stated above, the Company will investigate such error or irregularity promptly and inform you the result of such investigation as soon as possible.